Film Festival Trailer

I created my first ever video on premiere. We had to pick 5 films from the guardians 1000 films to watch before you die and pick a theme to go with the films you picked.
I chose to go with the theme 'Love' and I chose the movies 'Romeo and Juliet', '10 things I hate about you', 'American Beauty', 'Edward Scissor hands, and Snow white and the seven dwarfs.
From mixing images from the films and some of my own images I managed to create a 52 second movie trailer that also has effects including film dissolve which I used to fade the images into one another. I found this project on Premiere very helpful and successful as I didn't know anything about premiere before but now I feel like I have a good understanding of Premiere and will be able to use it in the future for other projects/work.

No comments:

Post a Comment