Final ideas/designs

Here are photos of my final ideas/designs for my two brands: Bob Martins and Kleenex.








After lots of research, development and feedback these are the ideas I ended up with. I found this brief extremely helpful as I gained a lot of knowledge on Advertising which I did not know before. It got me thinking a lot about advertisements , as we had to think about the target audience for our designs, what the design would go on for example a billboard, magazine, Adshel etc, where the advertisement would be and what time of year.
I'm pleased with my designs, especially the Kleenex ones, as I feel they work well and are quite impactful and appealing. 
These pieces of work will be good to put in my portfolio as it shows an understanding of advertising which is something I will need to go into the field of work I wish to go into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment