Illustration Practice

For this module we have to create a viral either by creating a video, animation or performance. I have decided to create an animation as I have never created one before. It will be challenging but i'm hoping my viral will be successful and along the way I will learn a lot about animation and therefore will have gained a new skill.

I have decided my viral is going to be on a topic I am very opinionated about, and i'm sure many others are too. I'm going to create a shocking awareness animation about parents smoking around their children.

Here is a photo of the beginning of my storyboard that I started recently.


I know this module is going to be very challenging but I am very determined and plan to put a lot of work and effort into this module as I feel that my idea has a lot of potential, and I want my final animation to be something I can put in my portfolio. 



No comments:

Post a Comment