New Advantage

This year I chose the Advantage 'Adobe Dreamweaver' because i've always been very interested to learn how to make websites and quite a few times in my life I have thought about becoming a web designer. When I was younger I had a huge love for 'piczo' which was a website for teens where you could make your own website/blog. I used to spend hours on it, and would change it very regularly, updating it and designing new layouts etc.
I feel like i've learnt so much on Dreamweaver in just a few weeks, every lesson we learn something new. I'm really enjoying learning Dreamweaver and my aim once finishing the Advantage in December is for me to be able to create my own website, to show my work, and to promote myself.

Here are a couple of photos of what we have done so far:






I'm so pleased with how it's looking so far and how much we've done. Over the next couple of weeks I think we're planning to start making our own ones for our own personal use which i'm really looking forward to. Very nervous about my exam though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment