Professional Practice

We started the Module 'Professional Practice' in the middle on February. I've been working on this module for about a month now and I'm throughly enjoying it. The module includes team work, group discussions and group work, along with our own individual work.  I think having both group and individual work is a very good idea, and very beneficial for everyone.

I have decided to make scrapbooks for this module. My inspiration was my mum, as she has been making hand made cards for years, which all appear very professional and she covers everything. All celebrations and events, including various styles for all ages. she sells them eBay, and to many friends and family members too.

I'm currently creating a wedding scrapbook for the bride to document her wedding, including writing/photos etc. I'm also creating a smaller scrapbook for a student who has just graduated, and again they can document stories/photos etc.

I have a plan to create at least two more scrapbooks, one of which I would like to be a baby scrapbook.
I would also love to design and create a painting/drawing for this module but that depends very much on time management.

Here a few photos of the work that I have been producing over the last month.


My logo designs for the pop up shop:










Wedding scrapbook photos:




























Here are a few images of the research that I have been doing for this module.











No comments:

Post a Comment