My Goals

I have a rough idea, and plan of the goals I want to set myself, and the things I would love to achieve within the next few years.

My first goal is to pass the first year with a good grade, so I can continue into the second year, happy, and motivated to carry on.
I have set myself a goal, and I'm planning to do lots of work over the summer holidays, working on things I need to improve on.
Over the next couple of years, I would love to have my own website, which will help me get out there, and get my work online. I want to start building a portfolio of work, and update and improve my C.V.
I also set myself a goal to design and make my own business card, whether that's done at Uni, or in my own time, I would love to have some to hand out, to give myself as many job opportunities as possible.
At the end of my final year my goal is to graduate with a good degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment