Screen Printing Workshop

Steve set us up screen printing workshops, where we could design and create a screen print of our choice.
I chose to do a simple pretty butterfly design.
I'm very pleased with how my prints turned out, and I extremely enjoyed working in the screen printing room, it gave me a better understanding of screen printing as the only time I had done it previously was at college a couple of years ago, where we were only allowed to use one colour, and they didn't have all the equipment and facilities like Coventry University does. I realised how much time screen printing takes up, and it's easily something that you need to spend all day doing. Overall I enjoyed the experience and plan to do a bit more screen printing at some point, with maybe a bit more of a detailed print.

No comments:

Post a Comment