Manifesto Project


For this project we had to create a manifesto using three words and image/s in the middle that describe ourselves in relation to how we work, and what our job aspirations for the future are.
The words could either all stand alone, or all relate to one another. I chose the words 'Perfectionist, Precise, and Pure' because I feel that these words represent me well and relate to the job I would like in the future. I chose these words because they all connect with each other, as they all begin with 'p'. The words compliment each other, and they look and sound good together. The images in the middle consist of different front covers of the magazine 'Dazed and Confused' which represents the fact that I would like to be an Art Editor, working for a magazine company in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment