Logo Project









For this project we simply had to re-design the Argos Logo.
I started off researching into Argos, and their previous logos. I looked into good and bad logo designs, and things that you have to take into consideration when designing logos. The main point that you must always remember is that logos shouldn't be too complicated. They have to be simple, effective, and clear. 
For this project we had to experiment with different mediums to create our logos. I have uploaded a few of my digital designs that I created on 'Photoshop'. 
I found this logo project probably the most difficult out of all the projects so far, mainly because I haven't done much with logos previously. But I very much enjoyed the project and I look forward to future projects that involve logos that will enable me to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment