General House Style Guide Posters




I found these poster designs on Google, which must be from other students who had the same brief as us, or similar. 
I found both of these designs very appealing, they both work really well, they have used very attractive text, and have created a very good layout which works extremely well. They both are very successful, as they are very eye catching, and you can tell they have been well thought out in relation to the composition and the colours.
I particularly admire the bottom one. It immediately caught my attention. I really like their colour choice, as blue and white work really well together. I love the font that they used in the title, and the fact that it's going down the page diagonally, causing the paragraphs of text to be slanted too, creating a nice style and layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment